So recently I got very excited in relation to the construction going on around campus. The first chain link fences were taken down! Since I’ve come here, the area around Skiles walkway has been known for nothing other than a construction area, but now finally signs of progress are showing. However, my excitement was short lived, mainly because the removing of the fences around part of the construction area was only for a day.
What I mean by this is, sadly, they put up another fence. Luckily, this one is short enough so you can see the beautiful green area perfectly, which you can’t actually set foot on. I suppose I’m just anxious to get this construction done, because if I had been able to cut through that small area, my walk time from Chemistry to English would drop by a good thirty to fifty seconds! This might not seem like a lot, but I am an engineer; not being able to take that hypotenuse just kills me.
-Taylor N.
Where We've Been
View Once is Enough Locations in a larger map
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment